Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life is Better (since I found you)

For anyone who doesn't know me, I LOVE music. No, I'm not a music factoid junkie, but music is seriously a necessity in my life, like food and shelter and sex.  Good music doesn't just touch my ears, it touches my soul.

Today, loved ones, I am sharing one such piece of auditory and visual stimulation...... Q-Tip feat. Norah Jones - "Life is Better" video.  Q-Tip and Norah are two of my favorite "feel good" artists.  From "Bonita Applebum" to "Gettin' Up", any time I hear an ATCQ or Q-Tip song I instantly feel better.  And I fell in love with Norah's distinctive voice the very first time I heard "Don't Know Why".... her voice is just so soothing and unique that I can always tell when it's her singing.

So Q-Tip plus Norah??  Yea, if this doesn't make you feel good.... *points finger at door* get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment