Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Got my Tweets in the Clouds

Words..... oh how I love them.   The written word more so than the spoken.  Word choice says so much about a person, and very writer has a certain "feel" to their writing that you sense on a subconscious level when you read their work.  But what if you could actually quantify that feeling?  Well, I did.

Below is my Tweet Cloud containing my most frequently tweeted words (in no particular order), and below that is a list of the most often used words ordered by most to least used:




words (ordered by most used)

  • time
  • love
  • hair
  • feel
  • locs
  • movie
  • baby
  • makes
  • maybe
  • look
  • people
  • blog
  • damn
  • watching
  • kids
  • life
  • nite
  • wanna
  • actually
  • hate
  • post
  • thru
  • soul
  • black
  • gonna
  • getting
  • real
  • home
  • trying
  • feeling
Just by reading down the list you can get a feel of my personality and what I focus on most often when I do my (seemingly) random Tweeting.  I found it very interesting that my top 3 words are time, love and hair...... 

Still not getting the picture even though I just gave you a picture?  Well, Analyze Words does exactly what it says.... it analyzes your tweets and actually "reveals" your personality traits based on how you use words. *brief logogasm*  Ok, I'm back.  Anyway, it breaks it down by emotional style, social style and thinking style (in the Twittosphere at least).

Analysis of tweets from daughterofpriam
(2243 most recent words - 1st December, 2009)


Emotional Style

 Upbeat (Low)
 24


 Worried (High)
 65


 Angry (Average)
 54


 Depressed (High)
 69


Social Style

 Plugged In (High)
 61


 Personable (Average)
 59


 Arrogant/Distant (Low)
 35


 Spacy/Valley girl (Average)
 55


Thinking Style

 Analytic (Average)
 59


 Sensory (Average)
 57


 In-the-moment (High)
 65


 ( you can see a full explanation of the categories, here: DaugtherOfPriam's Word Analysis)

So apparently I'm worried, depressed, "plugged in" (which means I engage with people on Twitter often.... not just some creepy lurking cyber stalker), and "in the moment" (talking about what's going on in the present moment, today).  *kanye shrug*  Eh, I guess.... the words don't lie. Unless they do. Oh never mind........ I really don't think I'm that bad off, I just have a very dark sense of humor, kind of Daria-like.  I guess you can't measure everything, some things are just best left to feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment